My favorite pumpkin muffin recipe ever!
These are my go-to fall recipe. A coworker of mine at a previous job used to make these and bring them to work and thank goodness she passed the recipe on. I have the ingredients stocked in my pantry all season and lose count of how many times I make them every year. They are great for every occasion and make your house smell heavenly. I like mine best in the morning with my coffee!
- 1 box of Duncan Hines Spice Cake mix (or any brand will do)
- 1 15oz can of pumpkin
- 1/2 cup of mini white chocolate chips
- Brown Sugar for topping
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix the cake mix and pumpkin together. I simply stir it until its blended.
- Add the white chocolate chips- stir to evenly distribute
- Use liners and add mixture to the muffin pan (makes 18 muffins)
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top
- Bake for 20 minutes
*This recipe works for mini muffins as well. Bake those for 14 minutes and it yields 3 1/2 dozen mini muffins. You can also substitute with regular chocolate chips.
I promise they will be a hit! Please share if you try :).